Monday, June 11, 2007

Kentucky is alive...with the sound of music

Hola mis amigos!! Just wanted to share my excitement with ya'll over my new guitar that these WONDERFUL people at our church blessed me with :)


It's a classic fender 6-string acoustic guitar that just sounds incredible...God is so faithful to supply ALL of our needs (and most of our wants!) through His riches in glory, AMEN. I didn't realise when I gave away my old guitar in NZ (Maree- hope you're having a great time with it!) that I'd be blessed with an even better one here...sorry, no offense Maree...so yeah, just wanted to share my little testimony of God's provision in good old Kentucky, USA :)


Hope everyone is all good and not too cold/hot depending on where you are. We love you all so much and pray God's richest blessings on you too...'ask and it will be given'.
Arohanui,
Russell & Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet new guitar! I'm glad to find y'all's blog & catch up a bit, although I still wish it was face to face. Can't wait to see what else the Father has in store for you guys in Kentucky!