Friday, March 23, 2007

our new house

hey everyone, this is a guided tour of our new house. yes, that is right, our new house!!
we have just accepted positions at first baptist church, shepherdsville, ky. russell will be associate pastor, focusing on youth, and sarah will be childerns minister. we have been so blessed and so humbled by this time in our life. god has been so faithful to us, even when we have been so impatient. thank you so much for your prayers of support as well as your love. you have blessed our lives so much.
feel free to contact us about it all because we would love to tell you how good god is.
sorry for the poor quality of video...it was my first time as director.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you and the new life our Lord has given you.

Blessings and we miss you already.

mom/dad

the kyle said...

Hey Guys rock on man!! This house needs to be visited by me as soon as I get the money to visit the states (sorry that was rather rude of me to invite myself... but it woud be great to see you again, that's for sure). The Sates seems awesome!

All the best with the new house. It sounds very exciting.!

- Andy

Kelly said...

Hi Bones!
I NEED to call you to catch up. The house looks great. Congrats on the jobs. I can tell you both are doing well. Love ya! -Kelly K

Andy Jones said...

Bone! What's up man. I just got your new number. I'll have to email you with my new address. It was great to see your house online. Ain't technology sumthin!